Wednesday 22 April 2015

Constructivist

 
My new favourite thing to wear on my eyes has to be MAC's Pro Longwear Paint Pot in the shade Constructivist. It was a recent purchase of mine whilst on holiday and I must say there has been a rare day since that I haven't put it on. I have numerous other shades of MAC's Paint Pots but this one and of course Painterly has to be my favourite.

They go on like a cream eye shadow, it blends really well and doesn't go patchy on me. You have some play time with it but once it's set it's tricky to rework it. They make amazing bases for your eye shadows as well, so if you have an eye shadow that has bad fallout or creases easily try one of these bad boys underneath them, it works a treat.
MAC Constructivist Paint Pot blended out, from intense to light. Love!
This colour is so versatile, you can layer it up to create a deep gorgeous brown or blend it out for a lovely daytime smokey look, which is how I have been wearing it most days.


It blends so well with any powder or cream eye shadow as well. I have been using it with either my new Armani Eye Tint in the shade 11 Rose Ashes or Charlotte Tilbury's Colour Chameleon in Champagne Diamonds.

I put either shade above all over my eyelid. Then I just pop my MAC brush 213 in my constructivist paint pot and start at my top outer lash line and blend up and out into the outer V corner of my eyes and up into my crease. Then just take the remainder on the brush under my lower lashes.

Done. A super simple look, or when I'm in a super rush I just use constructivist by itself. 

MAC's Constructivist Paint Pot on my eyes
It sits so well on my eyelids and for someone who has oily eyelids it makes a really good attempt at staying put all day and if its not too humid I have no creasing! Which is pretty impressive as most things crease on my eyelids. 

It is such a wearable colour, the versatility of this product is fantastic but be warned you must close the lid tightly after you've finished using them as they do dry out if the tub isn't sealed properly. A risk we run with all cream eye shadows I guess. So lets just give that lid a good old twist shut and we will be sorted.

I just love them, a product I keep going back to time and time again, la trusty paint pots!


Pink Lips and Pugs
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Lips and Pugs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig