Wednesday 8 April 2015

My Loyal Friend


When I was first introduced to Aveeno Active Naturals, by my Mum, oh at least 6 years ago if not more, I totally pooh-hoo'ed it. The packaging isn't pretty, it's got oatmeal in it, has no smell and was just kind of boring. Why would I get this when I could get soo many other prettier smelling/packaged moisturisers?

Well to answer the question of my vain self all those years ago, you'll get it and use it for years because it is simply AMAZING!  Time and time again, I've tried a different moisturisers, something else that has been advertised that will be amazing, smell better or that will promise me and my skin the best 'moisturisation' of it's life and I always feel slightly cheated.

So recently I have vowed to stay loyal to my dear friend Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion that has always been there to keep my skin moisturised, loving it, treating it kindly and actually doing what is says with the whole 'moisturises for 24 hours' spiel.

My super sensitive skin always feels softer, definitely smoother and genuinely more moisturised, it doesn't sit on top my skin, it sinks in and my skin kind of just drinks it up. Best thing ever in a  moisturiser! 

Ben attacking the sponge!
And more recently I've purchased it's friend Aveeno Daily Moisturising Body Wash and I'm in love with that as well!  It actually feels like it moisturises my skin in the shower, which is weird but extremely handy as when I'm in a rush and don't have time to moisturise my whole body, I at least feel that it's had something on it to keep it happy in the meantime. 

I just love the Aveeno products and I am embarrassed at my younger self for dismissing them in the first instance, but thanks Mum for the persistence and introduction, my skin and I still absolutely love it! 

Zeus and Ben discussing who is going to get the sponge!
Pink Lips and Pugs
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Lips and Pugs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig