Monday 20 April 2015

The Perfect Red


I have written about this brand (Melt Cosmetics) before but I thought their red lipstick deserved a post dedicated all to itself, actually all their lipsticks probably deserve their own post, but for now lets concentrate on Belladonna 2

The formula is perfect, as I've said before Melt Cosmetics lipsticks are indestructible, they last all day and if and when you need a little touch up, no cakeyness, no rough bobbly bits appearing when reapplying, minimal/no smudging and well lets talk about the colour..

It is to die for.

MAC Cherry on the left and Belladonna 2 on the right
It looks sooo delicious it makes me want to eat it! And for a red it is an extremely versatile colour, just change the lip liner your using and you can adapt it to be more orange or more pink if that's your thing. Dab a little on for a less full on look or mix it up with plums or pinks and create the most beautiful ombré lip ever. My go to lip liners for Belladonna 2 are MAC's Cherry or Dynamo


Every single time I wear it people always stop me and ask where its from, guaranteed. It is such a pretty red that looks great on everyone. These lipsticks give you the confidence to wear a bright bold lip, and its down to the lipsticks formulation.

I have every faith that it wont be smudged down my face or half rubbed off after I've eaten or had a drink because like I said Melt Cosmetics lipsticks are indestructible and amazing!

Kissy kissy- Belladonna 2 with MAC's Cherry lip liner
After I've taken it off, or should I say tried to take it off, the stain it leaves on my lips is super pretty as well, I just go with it. A little bit of Lucas' Papaw Ointment on top and off I go. I am always pleasantly surprised at the amount of compliments I get with that lip combination, even after its off. Not quite as many as the full blown red colour but who doesn't love a compliment.

I just love this brand and dare I say it, I love their trusty lipsticks even more!

Pink Lips and Pugs
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Lips and Pugs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig