Tuesday 26 May 2015

Christian Louboutin does RED

 
Look at how outrageously fabulous this nail polish is? From the giant spike as an applicator to the perfect little shoe like box it comes in. It is just fab.u.lous.

Might I add, it was a fabulous gift that came with a no doubt fabulous price tag to match, but none the less I love it! How couldn't I?


But lets get down to the nitty gritty, is it actually worth it?

Upon my first trial of it, I was beyond impressed with its colour pay off, normally with nail polishes I am definitely a two coats kindo gal. But the Christian Louboutin nail polish is definitely a one coat wonder and I mean one coat.

It goes on like a dream, no smearyness, no lines and you cannot see the whites of your nail tips through the polish and yes that is just after one coat. Very impressive. 


Now I did find it slightly tricky with my first application and having to paint it on with this large spike, but now that I've tried it out a few times I am completely used to it. And the applicator brush is a very nice indeed, no splaying and fanning out of the bristles when pressed down onto the nail.

When I didn't use a base and top coat I did notice some chipping after a few days, but with my trusty OPI base and top coat I have had a good two weeks wear out of it with no chipping. It just started to wear off the ends of my nails and grow out.

So again very impressed and naturally it has lasted even longer on my toes, dare I say 5 weeks, ok that is slightly gross, but they are still looking good. The colour has not faded and again no chipping.


Mmm now lets discuss the absolutely deliciously divine colour, it is in my opinion the most perfect red, it is just beautiful, so classic and oh so very chic.

It matches the soles of his shoes just perfectly. Numerous compliments guaranteed.


Knowing what I know now about this delightful nail polish I might have even been tempted to purchase it myself but if you are stuck for gifts for anyone who you know loves Christian Louboutin then perhaps you've found them the perfect gift.

I know I love mine more than I ever thought I would have.

Is it dinner time yet?
Pink Lips and Pugs

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete

© Pink Lips and Pugs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig